Analysis gives DGNB points to sustainable construction
Contract period: 2020-2021
How can interior partitions contribute to sustainable construction? Viegand Maagøe has assisted DEKO in showing the customers how their products contribute with points to DGNB certification.
How we completed the assignment
The DGNB certification scheme is a sustainability certification in construction where there is given points in five main areas: environmental, economic, social, technical, and procedural quality.
DEKO produces interior partitions that are made from glass and cast with many different properties. They wished to document for customers how their products can give points to DGNB certification.
Viegand Maagøe has examined:
- Which DGNB criteria DEKO’s products can contribute to in a positive way
- Which documentation requirements exists for each criterion
DEKO has an overview about:
- The sustainability criteria in the DGNB certification scheme
- The necessary documentation for the individual DGNB criteria
- DEKO products contribution to points when DGNB certifying
Viegand Maagøe has also made a professional communications pamphlet about how DEKO’s construction is sustainable and thus contributes to DGNB certification which the company can show to clients.