Mapping provides valuable knowledge
Mapping provides insight into energy and resource consumption. Hence, companies and authorities can e.g. track their consumption, save costs by optimizing production and operation, or plan a climate effort. We map, for instance:
- Energy- and water consumption, e.g. from buildings and processes incl. waste heat
- Resource consumption, e.g. from products and processes’ circular economy
- Carbon footprint, e.g. from the industry, transport, agriculture, and municipalities
- Consumption pattern and diagnosis of issues
Furthermore, we offer several services which has mapping as a point of departure:
- Energy audit
- Screening lists including potential for optimization
- Energy- and climate accounts
- Environmental accounts
- Reporting to platforms, such as CDP, Global Covenant of Mayors, and climate municipalities
Mapping can be carried out at different levels. For instance, at product, company, municipal, regional, national, and international level. It can either be executed as a snapshot, as a dynamic picture, or a calculation- and reporting tool.
We can deliver proposals for strategies and optimization projects based on mapping.
Why choose Viegand Maagøe?
Viegand Maagøe is specialized in energy- and environmental mapping, CO2 accounts, and attention to large quantities of data.
We have wide experience in mapping for authorities and companies. Our specialists have a unique expertise in products, buildings, and the industry. Furthermore, they have extensive experience in working with the transportation-, agricultural-, and waste sectors.
- Complex processes become manageable
We can cope with complex processes and make them manageable for the following optimization process.
- We locate the missing pieces
When we map, we make sure to use multiple sources. This ensures a complete picture and a high quality where we realize the full potential of available data.
- Forceful network
Through several projects, we have been closely connected with public authorities, universities, and data providers such as the Danish Energy Agency, DTU, the Danish Centre For Environment And Energy (DCE), SKAT, DSB etc.
- Distinctive communication
We always deliver well defined mappings. We have in-house communications experts who have broad experience in turning complex numbers to clear messages for e.g. both politicians, press, and social media.
What can you achieve?
With our help, you can e.g.
- get an overview of the energy- and resource consumption together with your carbon footprint
- obtain knowledge in order to prepare strategies and action plans
- save costs with lower energy expenditures
- draw attention to dependences, issues, and possibilities for optimization
- reduce energy consumption and carbon emission most effectively.