Make the right decisions in the energy sector
The energy sector is an ever changing and political regulated industry where investment decisions are essential, especially regarding electrification and maximize usage of excess heat in the district heating supply sector.
We assist utility and energy companies in making the right decisions:
- Strategic planning
- Feasibility and conceptual studies
- Corporate and social economic analysis
- Decision making
- Clients representative services
- Preparation of tenders and contracts
- Project management (follow-up, site supervision, commissioing and testing)
- Handing over
Why choose Viegand Maagøe?
Viegand Maagøe is specialized in advising on the complex reality which the energy sector is a part of.
We have a wide experience with advising theenergy sector.
- Holistic approach
A broad perspective often leads to savings or solutions you wouldn’t have seen with a narrow perspective. We have a holistic approach in our projects in order to ensure that our customers make the right decisions.
- Knowledge of political and legal requirements
We have extensive knowledge of the political and legal requirements regarding the energy sector and we keep up with the development.
- Experts in utilization of excess heat from the industry and heat pump technologies
Our broad experience with heat pumps in the industry and the district heating sector makes Viegand Maagøe the ideal partner in a time with electrification of the industry.
- Experts in utilization of resources
We have significant experience in establishing biomass projects, using biomass residues and turning resources such as wastewater sludge into energy.
- Symbiosis between sectors
We have broad experience in combining sectors, such as industry and the district heating sector, but also more complex setups with many partners.
What can you achieve?
With our help, you will achieve:
- an overview of your energy consumption
- identification of potential savings and minimize energy expenditures
- a strong focus on the largest and most cost-effective solutions
- a broad approach to all aspects of energy efficiency
- compliance with regulations