The best possible legislation and making the most of it.
Regulation and requirements to products, buildings, and companies protect the environment and climate. Moreover, it ensures a level playing field and great socioeconomic benefits. Companies can attain financial benefits and minimize risks in misunderstanding the legal requirements.
We advise both companies and authorities regarding legal requirements:
Advising companies and stakeholders
- Fiscal and indirect tax conditions
- Heat supply legislation
- Building regulation
- Public affairs and strategies for attending legislation processes
- EU regulation (Ecodesign, energy labeling, eco-labeling etc.)
- Standardization and certification
Advising authorities and others
- Expert assistance in evaluating proposals for new environmental- and energy legislation
- Analysis of potentials for a new legislation
- Evaluation of existing legislation
- Assessment of impacts of legislation including scenario analysis
- Inspection of compliance with legislation
- Communicating about the legislation to companies, consumers etc.
- Dialogue with market players
- Assistance to negotiations and hearings
- Stakeholder involvement
Why choose Viegand Maagøe?
The combination of extended technical knowledge and many years of experience with energy- and environmental regulation makes Viegand Maagøe a strong partner and adviser in the field of legislation.
In-depth knowledge of Danish and European energy and environmental regulation along with many years of experience in collaborating with authorities and companies.
- Unique qualifications
Experts on legislation who can combine this with technical knowledge and an extensive understanding of financial and environmental consequences.
We have knowledge of specific requirements and standards in details. In addition, we can assess the impact of the requirements and communicate clearly, involving relevant stakeholders. We find a holistic approach relevant in order to provide the best solution for our customers.
What can you achieve?
With our help, you can for instance:
- attain clarification and minimize risks regarding legislation that is decisive for project decisions
- use new legislation in favor of your company
- create a balance between the environment and finances in the regulation
- generate green transition through a fair legislation
- establish a strong collaboration with stakeholders regarding implementation of legislation
- ensure a solid and transparent foundation for regulation of products and companies
- ensure compliance with relevant legislation.